We make over smiles and transform lives with a range of cosmetic, restorative dentistry treatments
It is our great pleasure at Manchester Dental to partner with patients of all ages. We particularly enjoy supporting attractive and confidence-boosting smiles for a lifetime. When we restore the brilliant beauty of our patient-partners’ smiles, it has a positive effect on every aspect of their life. It is not an overstatement to say that a smile makeover in the competent and talented hands of Dr. Abel Aguilar is truly transformative. We see every day the effect of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. We love how our patients from throughout west-central Georgia stand a little taller, laugh more freely, proudly show off their smiles, and have a renewed, bright outlook on life.
The idea behind our approach to “making over” smiles is to bring out your unique beauty. It is your smile, only enhanced. Furthermore, we appreciate that perceptions of beauty can differ from patient to patient. It is essential that we get to the bottom of your preferences and goals.
All of our treatments and procedures start with a consultation with Dr. Aguilar. However, due to the nature of the smile makeover, the consultative process is often more involved and ongoing. There may be many parts that go into your makeover. We provide all of those parts with an array of cosmetic and restorative dental procedures. These options, which may be integrated into your one-of-a-kind treatment plan, include the following:
- Professional teeth whitening for a fast, affordable boost to the color of your teeth
- Cosmetic dental bonding and veneers to disguise imperfections, such as gapped and chipped teeth
- Periodontal therapies to resolve disease that results in receding gums and a “long in the tooth” appearance, or contouring to address an unsightly gum line or even an overly “gummy” smile
- Dental restorations that look like natural teeth, from composite fillings to porcelain dental crowns (made in one visit while you wait!)
- Modern tooth replacement with implants, which replicate the design of natural teeth for a stunning appearance and lasting function
- Dentures services to adjust, stabilize, and otherwise make the most of existing prosthetics
- Orthodontic treatment, such as Invisalign®, the discreet way to straighten crooked, crowded, misaligned teeth without braces
The possibilities are limitless. Even if you want or need a lot of treatments to restore the look and function of your teeth, you don’t have to do them all at once. We work with you to reveal your “goal smile” in a way that suits your schedule, lifestyle, and budget. We will also partner with you to prioritize any more pressing needs; for instance, if we need to fill cavities or remove aching and failing teeth to make way for new, beautiful, and strong teeth.
Remember: There is no one way or right way to do a smile makeover. There is no denying, however, the connection between seemingly large and small smile enhancements and their ability to make you feel your best. Call (706) 981-6272 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Aguilar at our office in Manchester, GA.